Friday, January 25, 2008

First Post With Pics!!

Funny Edited Comic By The Yellow Puffle People!! (posted by LOL comix!)


I did it!! Oh, Yeah!! I learned how to post pics!!!


Anyway, what you see here is a Yellow Puffle. Sadly, I and MANY other penguins do not own one. This is because the yellow puffle is only for members!!! BUT, that may change, soon!! The Yellow Puffle People http://yellowpuffle.blogspot.com/ have sent in a patition to allow non-members to have yellow puffles!!! Lets hope they like it!! If so, YELLOW PUFFLES 4 EVERYONE!!!! Yay!! Go YPP!!







4 comments:

Wyatt Counterman said...

OMG!! IM SO HAPPY!!

:O)

PLZ COMMENT!!

Pingoley said...

GREAT! I wish I could have told u earlier! Oh yeah, and, you spell patition PETITION ok?! Don't take it the worng way I was just anoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanti said...

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttition! HEY GUYS

Wyatt Counterman said...

Hiya, Guys!! Sorry. PETITION!!!!! UGH!